Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

The writing kinda killed the mood... I felt like I was reading a chain letter on some kid's facebook wall. English isn't my first language and I'm usually not very difficult about the structure of a text but there were so many awkward sentences that I couldn't sit through the whole thing

Since the story is the main focus of the animation, I can't really say anything else... I wasn't especially impressed by the drawings (especially not by the tears coming out from both ends of the girl's eyes) and, as you said yourself, the voice acting needs work (sounded like you were trying not to wake someone up while recording the voices)

Other than that, the movie gets the point accross pretty well, and the in-depth interpretation you provided makes sense

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the review! :)

9996969969696969696996996 9996969969696969696996996

mick

mikky malt

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

xD so rendom!

dibloga12345

Juego de Brandom v.1 Juego de Brandom v.1

Not bad. Keep making games

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

High quality game

The game deserves credit just for the variety of the gameplay. My favorite scene is the one where you must press space to get closer to the girl, and the closer you get the heavier the ambiance is. I actually felt a bit uneasy when I played this part for the first time, and it's very rare that a Flash game will make me feel anything.

I did get angry at some parts of the game (like the bar escape and frogger scenes) but the difficulty was from my own inexperience - when I played it the second time I had less trouble. So that's a good thing!

Oh and the stupid dialogue in the beginning, with the barman's obviously annoyed face, was pretty funny!

Slug Slug

Nice game

Well coded but it's kinda hard to avoid stuff since the character moves so slow and jumps so low (I guess it's to be expected of a slug to move slowly). I also really like the white noise in the song!

Short Piano Tune Short Piano Tune

The progress bar moves almost in synchronism with the scrolling diagonal lines. I think if your song were a little shorter it would be perfect. Nevertheless, good job.

GameBalance responds:

lol ^_^

Fuck My Dads Bigger Tits Fuck My Dads Bigger Tits

good

good

Gouache trance Gouache trance

Sam va-t-il découvrir ce review?

Qui sait!

UltraPitchFork responds:

quasiment un an plus tard!

Dragons call Dragons call

Can YOU make more please????

megadrivesonic responds:

i think ill make more

CONTEST ENTRY CONTEST ENTRY

UltraPitchFork's Lobstocrab UltraPitchFork's Lobstocrab

Love it

Same character, new perspective. I like how although he looks like a dangerous beast, he has a somewhat intelligent look in his eyes. There's more than meets the eye with Mr. Lobstocrab!

jouste responds:

haha that's great!

i really played around with the eye-lids to get an expression that garnered more intelligence. i'm glad you noticed!

and there sure is more than meets the eye with this character D:

*highfives*