Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

The writing kinda killed the mood... I felt like I was reading a chain letter on some kid's facebook wall. English isn't my first language and I'm usually not very difficult about the structure of a text but there were so many awkward sentences that I couldn't sit through the whole thing

Since the story is the main focus of the animation, I can't really say anything else... I wasn't especially impressed by the drawings (especially not by the tears coming out from both ends of the girl's eyes) and, as you said yourself, the voice acting needs work (sounded like you were trying not to wake someone up while recording the voices)

Other than that, the movie gets the point accross pretty well, and the in-depth interpretation you provided makes sense

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the review! :)

9996969969696969696996996 9996969969696969696996996

mick

mikky malt

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

xD so rendom!

dibloga12345

Big Titty Rabbits Big Titty Rabbits

GOOD

mak one with dragens and lizards!
your'e art is good!!!

OBO OBO

make a suite

make s suite right now

UltraPitchFork responds:

u so gay u drew a dicK!!!

OMG.swf collab OMG.swf collab

Wow, holy shit

Ok I'm going to try to type as best as i can because i'm kinda in état d'hévbrotÉté!

this is thre best clollab ever! surprising everytine we warch it, this does not fail to deliver! make mroe!

- hermite

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Fucking shit.

Ok, I will admit this wasn't entirely bad, but let's look at it closely.

The backgrounds are from Portal: The Flash Version
The characters are from Madness sprite sheets
The gun and scenery are imported pictures on which you did "Trace Bitmap"

So what exactly does "Art: Digital K" imply? You drew the portals? Big fucking deal, a bunch of wiggly lines with a gradient.

I'll give you credit for animating it yourself (hopefully you did animate it yourself) because the character animation was pretty smooth, but I fail to see what everyone thinks is so creative about a Madness flash using Portal elements. Most of the uses the character made of the gun (all except for firing it on a human target) were things you actually have to do in the game, so you don't get much creativity points from me.

Also, why did he only have to fire one portal to get out of the initial room?

digitalk responds:

if youv plade the portal game, which i have (only the first few rooms). The game starts of that you are in a room bening introduset to glaDOS, when its time to test, a blue portal is made, and the red one is already in the next area. thats why i made it like that, to show i had infact played the game!

get a life, hippy!

Hnnnnnnnnng!!!!! Hnnnnnnnnng!!!!!

Waaaaahh

Booo makes no sense, gives me a headache!!!1

Really awesome animation, I especially liked the bits of shrooms!

By the way, 3 of the 9 previous reviewers stated, in their reviews, that this was just a guy puking. You don't need to tell the author what's in his own animation(s), you retards.

Good day!

Shipp responds:

Do you realize you're reviewing this movie almost 4 days after faving it? I checked out some of the Flashes you made, and saw that you did some pretty neat stuff yourself, so why you would fav something like this, I have no idea. Thanks a lot, regardless. Glad you liked it.

Gears of Madness Preview Gears of Madness Preview

Awful

The blood effects were absolutely terrible, the short text cutscenes were horribly set up, sometimes on the left, sometimes on the middle of the stage but aligned to the left

The smoke was nice, though it seemed it was always the same cloud.

- Atlanta 2040 - - Atlanta 2040 -